Name : Timo Haverinen
Birth and place of birth : 20.09.1967, Joensuu
E-mail : Mail to Timo
Living place : Vantaa, Finland
Phone : Yes : )
Marital status : Married, hapily
I have the ability to identify the big picture and then find the essential function of the important details. In my working years, I specialized in reporting and billing expert. I've also been the experience, through my duties, management of projects, processes planning and problem-solving.
I will get along well with different kind of people. I am a logical and mathematically oriented, so many problems are the positive challenges for me. My strength is definitely in the excellent capacity for absorption, and good stress tolerance.
I have always been open to new challenges, regardless of whether I had no prior experience in the task or technology. I can also look to the challenges offered alternative approaches. So I am easy to bend into new and challenging tasks.
Enfo Oyj (formerly: Enfo Rongo Oy and Rongo Oy), Espoo 12.2011 - present
IT Manager at CIO Office, 03.2019 - present
Management and development of Enfo's internal IT services and data security.
• Lifecycle Services Management and Development (Finland / Sweden)
• License entity tracking (MS) and management support
• Management and coordination of internal development projects
• Development and design of service models and processes
• Coordination of onsite services
• Budget planning support
Talent Acquisition Manager, Service Development, People Operations 01.2018 - 02.2019
• Reforming the recruitment process, with responsibility for Finland.
Reforming the recruitment process to meet today's needs. Building and moving the recruitment process into an in-house process.
Initially, I worked in a development team during modeling and running-in of the recruitment process (about half a year). We then moved on to the Peoples Operation team, which is more commonly known as HR. Continuous monitoring and development of the recruitment process and new operating models, along with actual recruitment.
• Modeling, designing and running in new practices
• Reform of job announcements: Content, Points of Interest
• Enhancing the use of social media: FB, LI, IG
• Taking over new market channels: FB, LI, others
• Testing new experimental recruitment: Trainee Program
• Team expansion: Finland +1, Sweden +2
• Deployment of a new intelligent recruitment software: TalentAdore
• Tracking Applicant Experience: 4.2 / 5
• Part-time Initiation: Engaging the Best Applicants
• Transferring development to production and tracking.
The benefits of the change were remarkable in many ways. Significant growth figures were achieved in terms of reach, visibility and number of applicants. The cost structure of recruitment also developed favorably from our point of view. In part, the reform reduced the handicap shortage caused by our recruitment.
Consulting Manager (AMS) 05.2017 - 02.2018
• Maintenance Team Manager (12 people)
• Service / Customer Responsibilities
• Continuous Application Management Services (12 Customers)
- Maintenance Team Personnel Hire and Managerial Work
- Service / Customer Master Tasks
- Customer Reporting and Billing
- Expert Control and Organisation
- Participation in project work in expert roles
Senior Consultant (BI/DW/Automation) 12.2011 - 04.2017
• Enfo Rongo's SAS competency responsible (2013-2017).
• Enfo Rongo's IBM Cognos Command Center product responsible (2015-2018).
• Employer Member of Enfo Rongo's Extented Managing Board (2016-2018).
• Microsoft BI / IBM Cognos Reporting Studio -consulting (05.2016-2018)
- IBM Data Manager jobs integration to SSIS.
- Moving Excel reports to Cognos Reporting Studio
• IBM Cognos Command Center (03.2015-2017)
Extensive DW-ETL-reporting entities driving automation in design and implementation.
- Working with: IBM CCC, Agent Job SQL Server, CMD/SSIS/SQL/CUBE scripts, SSIS Execution Manager, etc.
• Customers: Metso (AMS, IBM CCC), Valmet (AMS, IBM CCC), Sanoma (AMS, MSBI/SSIS), Fazer (SSIS/DV), Veho (IBM CCC), Tamro (SSIS/IBM CRS), Mehiläinen (SSIS), SOK (IBM CCC), Orion (SSIS), Veikkaus (VA Technology study).
Senior Consultant (BI/DW)
• SSIS consultancy: DW/ETL/reporting support (6mth).
Flow-through reporting, definition and technical realization.
- Working with: SSIS, Rongo Oivaltava (SSIS accelerator), Theobald (SAP addon to SSIS), ER-Studio, SQL Management Server.
• QlikView Consultancy: QlikView reporting (3mth)
P&L report, modeling and Implementation.
- Working with: QlikView 11, ER/Studio.
• SAS/Teradata Consultancy: EDW project in insurance company (8mth).
DataVault/TD BiTemporal implementation.
• SAS/Teradata Consultancy: DW project in insurance company (3mth).
AKTU DW project.
• SAS/Teradata Consultancy: DW project in insurance company (6mth).
Solvency2 project in insurance company.
- Working with: SAS Data integration Studio 4.5, ER/Studio, Teradata, AQT.
• SAS Consultancy: Making reporting data (2mth).
- Working with: SAS Enterprise Guide 4.3.
• Talend consultancy: ETL/ELT -processes, migrations (9mth).
- Working with: Talend, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Oracle SQL Developer, (SharePoint2010).
• Customers: Metso (IBM CCC), Valmet (IBM CCC), Orion (SSIS), Atea (QlikView), LähiTapiola (SAS/TeraData), Information Centre of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (Talend conversion).
Avarea Oy, Helsinki (formerly: Wisepoint Oy) 11.2008-11.2011 (3 years 1 month)
Senior Consultant (SAS/BI)
• SAS consultancy, billing, and reporting.
• Management Reporting, Business Intelligence, analysis and reporting solutions.
• Security-audit planning and execution with KPMG consultants (TILMA)
• Working with several softwares, vendors and environments: SAS9.2; DIS9.2, EG4.2/4.3, (JMP8/9).
• Main customers: State Treasure (TILMA), OP-Pohjola Group (reporting of dept collection)
OP-Pohjola Group (consulting and helping to transfer Pohjola’s Mainframe SAS from Logica to Tieto),
Scandic Hotels, Statistics Finland/Tilastokeskus, Finnish lottery/Veikkaus.
• Smaller projects: Fonecta (QlikView), Itella (Senni), Valio (ATRA/MYRA),
QlikView8.5, Excel, WindowsServer2003-2008, Virtual enviroments.
Logica Finland Oy, Helsinki (formerly: WM Data and Pohjolan ATK) 10.2002-10.2008 (6 years 1 month)
Process Manager (customer reporting) 10.2006-10.2008 (2years 1 month)
• Responsible for Infra Solutions Finland-level reporting to clients.
• The development, documentation, production and deployment of changes.
• In addition, I designed, developed and maintain the automated client reporting and end-user portal
(WSS 3.0 + SQL + SSRS). This portal was 50 companies and 600 client users.
Logica has chosen this solution for one of their global customer reporting solutions (2011/2012).
• Member of the Occupational Health Working Group 06-08.
System specialist/Professional (reporting) 09.2005-10.2006 (1 year 2 months)
• Billing and Reporting
• Working environment: SAS, EG, Itrm, ITCM, z / OS, Statistical and reporting tools.
• Management of MS SharePoint Portal (WSS 2.0).
• The portal was a 3 +1 client companies and about 500 users.
System Advisor 10.2002-08.2005 (2years 10 months)
• Customers include: Pohjola, Suomi, and Ilmarinen.
• User guidance, and problem situations solving.
• Software, networks, and peripherals.
• Customer Interface projects.
The Ministry of Defense / United Nations, EttTaibe, South Lebanon 10.2000-10.2001 (1 year 1 month)
Chief of the Command Center
• Workload planning and resource allocation.
• Rank: SGT (Sergeant)
• Other tasks during the operation: radio operator, driver, team leader
Fenestra Oy / Kuopio 06.1996-11.2001 (5 years 5 months)
• Working on the team and the acquiring the theory team in practice.
Processes and teams, and cooperation between them.
• Production processes of acquiring control, metering and production efficiency.
Learning how to processes more efficient and maximizing productivity.
• Making windows all of the stages: Aluminum external framework. Preparation and finishing work.
The glass cutting with machine and by hand, glazing, glazing specialist. Painting.
Warehouse maintenance tasks, etc., etc.
Oikea asema Oy, local commercial radio station, Kuopio, Finland 07.1987-11.1988 (1 year 4 months)
A freelance journalist / voice balancer
• Local radios typical multi-tasks duties
• News and transmission. Ad Designing. Driving and monitoring programs.
KuopionIänj, Radio station, Kuopio, Finland 02.1987-05.1987 (3 months)
Editor / trainee
Ohjelmatoimisto T & J Oy, Kuopio, Finland 06.1987-09.2000 (13 years 3 months)
Announcer / presenter of music / DJ / sound balancer
• DJ Timi
• DJ and Club gigs.
• Host of the evenings (weddings, fairs, stores, and sporting events etc.).
Environmental administration (vesi• ja ympäristöhallitus), Kuopio, Finland 06.1984-11.1990
The multi-skilled land- and water construction worker
• Fixed-term contracts
08.2002-(09.2006 unfinished) Espoo Vantaa Polytechnic, Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland
• Computer Engineering / Bachelor, Orientation: Communications Technology
• Success extent about 90% (06/2007: 180/240SP (120/160SW))
• Missing: Swedish language, diploma (15SW) and internship (10SW) [SP=StudyPoints SW=StudyWeeks]
08.1992-05.1994 Pohjois-Savon Technical College, Kuopio, Finland
• Electrical engineering, mechanic, computer technology / secondary school graduate
• The student government president 92-93
08.1983-05.1987 Kallavesi high school, graduated
• The student government president, two seasons 84-86
08.1974-05.1983 Primary school, secondary school Hatsala, Kuopio, Finland
03.2014 SAS Global forum, SAS, Washington
2008 - 2013 SAS Forum Finland, SAS Institute Finland, Helsinki
04.2013 Teradata Universe, EMEA, Teradata, Copenhagen
10.2013 - 12.2013 QlikView 11, QlikTech Finland, Helsinki
• Partner workshop
03.2013 QlikView 11, QlikTech Finland, Helsinki / Rongo Oy, Espoo
• Developer & Designer
06.2012 SSIS Basics: SQL Server Integration Services, Rongo Oy, Espoo
03.2012 MDM-training: Talend open profiler ja IBM QualityStage, basics, Rongo Oy, Espoo
12.2011 Data Warehouse modeling, Using ER-Studio for the DW modeling, Rongo Oy, Espoo
12.2011 Data Warehouse modeling, Basics, Rongo Oy, Espoo
08.2011 SAS Data Flux, SAS Institute Oy, Espoo
• Data Management Studio
• Integration with SAS DI Studio
12.2009 SAS 9.2 Macros 2 advanced cource, SAS Institute Oy, Espoo
12.2009 QlikView 9, QlikTech Finland, Helsinki
• Designer 1 & 2
12.2009 QlikView 9, QlikTech Finland, Helsinki
• Developer 1 & 2
SAS ® 9.2 Master Class, SAS Institute Inc., Espoo, Finland / Certified
03.2009 Data Warehousing and Architecture:
• SAS ® Data Integration Studio, Platform Administration Fast Track, certification test preparation
02.2009 Data Presentation and Reporting: SAS Business Intelligence Fast Track
• SAS ® Web Report Studio, Add-in for Microsoft Office, Information Delivery Portal, Enterprise Guide, stored Processes, OLAP, reporting, SAS Visual BI
01.2009 Data collation and editing:
• SAS ® Programming, Macros, SQL how to use it in SAS
11.2008 Programming 1 SAS 9.1.3, SAS Institute Inc., Espoo, Finland
11.2008 SAS 9.1.3 Architecture 1, SAS Institute Inc., Espoo, Finland
05.2008 SharePoint 2007 Application Development, Sovelto, Helsinki, Finland
05.2008 MOSS 2007: 5061 Implementing Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS), Sovelto, Helsinki, Finland
04.2008: SharePoint Forms: Office 2007 and InfoPath ‘Forms Services’ -forms, Sovelto, Helsinki, Finland
09.2007 Mainframe Training: Introduction to IBM Mainframe Computers • z / OS Basics, IBM Forum, Helsinki
09.2006 z/OS environment training program: z/OS environment, the basic concepts, Helia Polytechnic, Helsinki, Finland
01.2005 F-Secure Policy Manager Certification, Stadia Polytechnic / F-Secure
01.2005 F-Secure Anti-Virus Client Security • Internet Shield • Certificat, amk/F• Secure Stadia
02.2003 ITohjelm: Office 2003 New Features / FCS
12.2003 ITtietol: Patkin security training / PATK
11.2003 ITkäyttö: Windows XP Professional / Tieturi
09.2003 ITohjelm: ARK-training (ARS Remedy) / PATK
04.2003 OTHER: Problem-Solving Training Part 2 / Rastor
03.2003 OTHER: Problem-Solving Training Part 1 / Rastor
09.1997-03.1999 ViestintäPlussa teamwork training (basics and acting in problem situations)
11.1993 Ammattikasvatushallitus (Administration of professional training)
• adjustment of activities to demand and occurrence of time
11.1992 Ammattikasvatushallitus (Administration of professional training)
• solution-oriented problem handling module
Certificate: Talend Open Studio Certification
Issued by: Talend
Certificate: SAS ® Certified Base Programmer for SAS ® 9
Issued by: SAS Institute
Certificate: F-Secure Anti-Virus Client Security - Internet Shield
Issued by: F-Secure Corporation
Certificate: F-Secure Policy Manager
Issued by: F-Secure Corporation
Computers, Music, Hi-Fi, Member of Mensa, etc.
Levels: 1 = study 2 = practical experience 3 = work experience 4 = Good 5 = Expert
The project design 4 3 yrs Project Supervision 4 Since 2006 Proces Planning 4 2 yrs Proces Supervision 4 2 yrs Problem Solution 5 7 yrs Automatization 3 1 yr
BI, ETL, ELT etc.
Automated reporting 3 6 mth
BMC ARS Remedy 4 6 yrs BMC ITSM 7 1 1 yr
Talend 5 4 Since 2011 SAS 8.2 - 9.3 5 Since 2005 SAS DIS 3.4 - 4.5 4 Since 2005 QlikView 8.5 - 9.0 2 1 yr SharePoint WSS 2.0 - 3.0 4 4 yr SharePoint MOSS 2007/2010 1 3 mth SQL Server Reporting Services 2007 2 2 yrs
ITIL v.2 3 5 yrs ITIL v.3 1 3 mth
Excel 5 Since 1993 SAS 4 Since 2005 EnterpriseGuide 3 Since 2005 ITRM 3 4 yrs ITCM 2 4 yrs
MS SQL Server 3 3 yrs SAS 4 Since 2005 Oracle 3 2 yrs TeraData 2 3 mth
DOS 5 Since 1984 Windows workstation
(3.11 –> 7)
4/5 Since 1993 Windows server
(NT –> 2008 Server)
3/4 Since 2005 z/OS 3 5 yrs Linux 2 2 yrs Unix 1 6 mth
VM-Ware 3 Since 2008 VM-Ware Server 2 Since 2009 Sun Virtualbox 3 Since 2008 Windows Virtual PC 2 Since 2012
SAS 4 Since 2005 Java 2 Since 2012 SQL 3 Since 2008 Basic 4 2 yrs C 1 6 mth C++ 1 6 mth
BI, ETL, ELT etc.